Key Changes Everyday Now

dj1978

Reaction score
how cum virgin hav started rolling new keyz out nearly everyday since there took over seems a bit stupid if u ask me.sum geezer must be sat at the control desk hitting the button every 24 or somthing.

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
how cum virgin hav started rolling new keyz out nearly everyday since there took over seems a bit stupid if u ask me.sum geezer must be sat at the control desk hitting the button every 24 or somthing.

This was the way it was a couple of months ago too before the big hit in November. As most people have AU cards it makes little difference but for those who dont have AU cards it a pain in the ass.

natmusgrove

Inactive User
Reaction score
yeah they were doing it alot b4 november and then nothing till about 3 weeks ago, must be costing them a bit, i love au cards lol!

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

almost as stupid as someone sat at their pc every day reprogramming non au funcards..eh?

Chookey

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
i understand the logic in what you are saying but some people like to know when and how the keys are changing, with no logger a non au funcard will give some indication, i suspect that there are only 10-20% of members who actually try new things, creating their own mosc images, glitching, etc. The others sit and wait for someone else to post the information and files they need. There is nothing wrong with doing this after all this site is here to help each other out but i do question how many are really trying things for themselves and how many are reliant on others. Yes we all rely on information at sometime but somtimes you have to bite the bullet and have a go.

When the au fun files go down if is usually down to one or two members to fix it and the non au rst is normally posted by clive58 so well done to those members who make the effort to keep these cards up and running.

Satch

DW Member ++
Reaction score
almost as stupid as someone sat at their pc every day reprogramming non au funcards..eh?

Chookey

Hi All,

LoL...Well just reprogrammed Me Faithful Fun card Now off to post the Rst File.

Siily Me, Sorry Stupid Me LoL :Jester: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I understand that good folks on here run rst funcards to use as "loggers" so they can help peeps out with the latest rst, the difference being that you don't post and call the cc's stupid for changing the keys on a regular basis. You also have post counts that number more than 38 for close on 2 years membership. All I'm saying is that if you're gonna moan about it do something about it.

Chookey

TEST