key change on 30w

wavey123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I seem to have lost quite a few channels on 30w this morning, I was watching cine+ channel & it went scrambled now seems I only have a handfull of channels left.

has there been a key change ??

WaVeY

Yes m8 i think it happned yesterday some time there should be a patch out soon.

It is the Cabo package thats affected, the portuguese ones. There isnt a key change its still the same keys, but some equipment like the technomates for instance have been counter-attacked. The situation is that the 'emulation' in the technomate has an auto-update for keychanges and Cabo are sending out fake key updates that affects these emu's. So in other words your receivers have wrong keys as soon as they get the fake update from Cabo. There will be a fix soon, but unfortunately you cannot turn off the auto-update in the technomate menu at present. I've been looking for an older firmware thats not auto-updating, as a temporary solution, but not found one yet they are all auto-update, lol.
There will be a fix soon guys.

I've been hunting round for a fix, looks like if you use Darkman patch 27/08/05 then update the keys using softcam key file, apparently sorts the auto update out, i'll try later when I come back home.

They change key00
since there can be no post of keys i will leave in binary form, just convert this into hex.
1001 1100 1001 0001 0001 1111 0111 0101 0110 1110 1000 0011 0101 0110 0010 0001
You need to turn auto update OFF.
This keys changes was on Cabo !!!
regards
akariz

ps. if you are ot familiar with conversion from number base 2 to hex, just use windows calculator.

select bin (binary) then enter the above number.

Selet after Hex and this will be done automatically.:Smokin:

Thanks Wavey, I have removed file tho because it has already been posted in Technomate section here- http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61523&page=2

Anyway, thanks to everyone here that post the files as soon as they see them, I dont always get the time. Dont worry if the post or file is moved to a different area, its just us trying to keep everything tidy and easier for others to find. You can also post a new thread then answer an older one with a reply saying new file found here.... blah blah.

Regards

wavey123 said:
Hi all
I seem to have lost quite a few channels on 30w this morning, I was watching cine+ channel & it went scrambled now seems I only have a handfull of channels left.
has there been a key change ??
WaVeY

yeah it seems key o1 as change

just do the same as explained in my previous post.

Turn auto update off

then on cabo provider key 01

1001 1011 1000 1011 1110 1101 1010 0000 0000 1010 000 1101 1000 1000 0010 11110

since we cannot post keys you just need to convert this into Hex (hexadecimal)
If you dont know how, just use windows calculator.

akariz:Smokin:

@Akariz you cannot manually turn off (or on) the auto-update on some emus like for instance the technomate emu that Wavey is using. You can manually input keys but no use doing that on the previous technomate emu because it just auto-updated to fake keys within 20 seconds, the new emu is fine though.

pinkhelmets said:
@Akariz you cannot manually turn off (or on) the auto-update on some emus like for instance the technomate emu that Wavey is using. You can manually input keys but no use doing that on the previous technomate emu because it just auto-updated to fake keys within 20 seconds, the new emu is fine though.

Did not realisead it, to be so complicated with those receivers.
I use the M-vision..."thank God for that"...ololol

Just an-update to whoever can manage to turn the Emm (autoupdate-OFF)

First number and first letter on Key1 mention on my previous is wrong.

it should be

dont forget that this is posted in binary form so not to break any forum rules, using the xp calculator, convert this BIN (binary) number into HEX(hexadecimal) for the correct keys to be enter in receiver

And that should bring you all the "nice" hot weather Portuguese channels into your receiver...ehehehe:Smokin:

Yo dudes have a Dreambox 7020s i have the same probs gunna need sportmania for the pool on saturady 3pm im quite a novice at this instructions would be hepful i have a dreambox7020s and am using CAM3.816 9 ( latest version if that wrong ) a set by step guid on how to sort my prob out would be good many thanks

Footylad

Back