Keep Getting This Message

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
Hi all im trying to unlock a rom 11 revboc 5c01 and i keep geting this message when it hits a bug

*********** we hit our bug *************
6300 was our login = not logged in, packet didnt take!!1200026300
===========================================
63 was hit at 1526 delay ----VCC WAS 2C , our GlitchType was 08

Got a 6300 response when already on 6300 packets - aborting script

script failed

dos any body know what script i could use or do i need to change the script in any way. i dont know if the card has been in a STREAM any help plz
 

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
42
Location
Berks Pure NTHell
Hi
Need a little more info plz
1st what scripts u have tried on it
2nd have you unlocked any with the setup u have
3rd the details of the power pack and which t911
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
crackerchalk said:
Hi
Need a little more info plz
1st what scripts u have tried on it
2nd have you unlocked any with the setup u have
3rd the details of the power pack and which t911

hi m8 thanx for your your help

1st the only script i have tried is mrmp1.4 prerelease(unfinished)dev4

2nd i have unlocked about 10 cards with my t911

3rd power pack is a 12v 500ma regulated but its set at 9v and its a blue modded t911 thanx for your help m8
 

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
42
Location
Berks Pure NTHell
Hi again heres a few more scripts 2 try
Note that some r very similar
when things go wrong best thing i can think of
is to try try try again
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
hi i have tryed other scripts still getting this any help

*********** we hit our bug *************
6300 was our login = not logged in, packet didnt take!!1200026300
===========================================
63 was hit at 1526 delay ----VCC WAS 25 , our GlitchType was 08

Got a 6300 response when already on 6300 packets - aborting script
 
Last edited:

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
still sez same thing but when i put it in my ntl box it sez new smartcard dos that mean its never been in a stream and all the scrips i have got r for streamlocked only i got this card with a brand new box can this card be unlocked or is it no good. any help plz
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
just tryed reading card in nagra and keep getting this

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7C 7D 45
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful
 

gazzas

DW Member ++
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
12
Looks like your card is open m8.
Use xncs go to settings and tick all then try and open the card do this a few times if it fails.
You should get your bd3 key from there.
 

TBC

Inactive User
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
50
jase02476 said:
just tryed reading card in nagra and keep getting this

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7C 7D 45
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

try just sending packet3 in the script and test again in nagra.
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
TWOBEERCANS said:
try just sending packet3 in the script and test again in nagra.

hi when i send packet 3 it sez this

Checking card status..........
Card is still locked..........

This card doesn't want to play - Sorry

Script has finished - it is now safe to remove your card

and then i tryed nagra and that sez the same

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7C 7D 45
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

tryed XNCS and ROM STUDIO no good with them
 
Last edited:

TBC

Inactive User
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
50
jase02476 said:
hi when i send packet 3 it sez this

Checking card status..........
Card is still locked..........

This card doesn't want to play - Sorry

Script has finished - it is now safe to remove your card

and then i tryed nagra and that sez the same

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7C 7D 45
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

tryed XNCS and ROM STUDIO no good with them

strange that it doesn't say card may contain update.
funnily enough i have 1 just like that now - went through log and it has done exactly as yours has. i am looking at it at the moment - if i get any joy i'll get back to this thread. mine says card may conain update though!!!
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
TWOBEERCANS said:
strange that it doesn't say card may contain update.
funnily enough i have 1 just like that now - went through log and it has done exactly as yours has. i am looking at it at the moment - if i get any joy i'll get back to this thread. mine says card may conain update though!!!

thanx m8 it is a brand new card though dont know if thats why its being a pain thanx for you help agan m8
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
i reset my computer and now its saying card may conain update so the card is blocked and i ran a scriped on it and it went to packet 2 but it has been on packet 2 for 2 days i tryed it on packet 3 to see if it would unlock but it wouldent if i changed the script would i have to start at packet 1 or could i start at packet 2 what it on now
 

TBC

Inactive User
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
50
make your rom11 delaystart 17FF and your rom11 delayend 1380

this is a bit long winded and may take a time - start the script on packet 2.
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
TWOBEERCANS said:
make your rom11 delaystart 17FF and your rom11 delayend 1380

this is a bit long winded and may take a time - start the script on packet 2.

thanx m8 will do that now :Cheers:
 

jase02476

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
823
Reaction score
2
i left the script running and i got up to script faild and i tryed to restart the script but i got time outs from card so i just tryed readin the card in nagra to see if it was unlocked but i got

ATR string invalid

i thort you ba***rd i have been on this card for 3 days i think evern longer
why do you think this has happend i have got 2 of these cards now is it best to keep them do you think till someone finds a fix for them or are they fooked and best for the bin thanx
 
TEST
Top