Kaspersky activation code needed!!

ronster

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says, has anyone got an activation code for kaspersky 7.0,just tried to install mine on another pc as it says you can put them on 3 PCs but when trying to activate with my code it saying code blacklisted!!
PM me if youve got 1 i can use cheers

I had the same problem, it said I could put it on 3 machines, when it came the GFs laptop I got the same message.

I just dropped an email to Kaspersky and they sent me a new one.

I've just had this e-mail from Kaspersky,

Thank you for applying for free Kaspersky Internet Security software.

Unfortunately we were not able to process your application because we could not match your Online Banking membership number to the name you gave us.

Please log in to Barclays Online Banking and complete the process again, carefully checking your membership number and the spelling of your name.

Please remember this offer is only open to Barclays Online Banking customers.

If you have a Barclays current account but are not yet using Online Banking, please register at www.barclays.co.uk/online.

If you do not have a Barclays current account but would like to apply, please visit www.barclays.co.uk/current-account.

ah, it would appear you need to be, or have been a Barclays customer then in the first place.

yep this is true i contacted kaspersky after beign blacklisted and they told me barcleys had blacklisted me (as i dont have an account) and i should contct them

True mate depends on how much you know, maybe worth it for people who aint to technically gifted but it only takes me 15 mins max to find a none blacklisted key and install, got a great site for it ;)

Back