Karen Gillan

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
M8 i worked with her before, She done a Rebus when she was about 18 and she is a quite stunning young girl. She does smoke so looks might last long lol

But yeah even back then the bigger actors penned her for success.

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
M8 i worked with her before, She done a Rebus when she was about 18 and she is a quite stunning young girl. She does smoke so looks might last long lol

But yeah even back then the bigger actors penned her for success.

Never heard of Rebus. Quick Googlling..................something Scotland is privy to and not here in Wales?

Either way, she is very nice indeed.
What exactly was your job when you were working with her? If I may.....

HappyH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A bloke I work with does 'Extra' work, he was in something she did a couple of years ago & he came back raving about her. Said she's stunning in the flesh (he's only seen her with her clothes on though) Can't see it myself, don't get me wrong she's pretty & seems a decent enough actress just doesn't float my boat.
HH.

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A bloke I work with does 'Extra' work, he was in something she did a couple of years ago & he came back raving about her. Said she's stunning in the flesh (he's only seen her with her clothes on though) Can't see it myself, don't get me wrong she's pretty & seems a decent enough actress just doesn't float my boat.
HH.

She's not my usual cup of tea but dammit...........................

Don't tell the wife :)

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sory...I had to google her name to see who she was.

I think she is a stunning looking girl.

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sory...I had to google her name to see who she was.

I think she is a stunning looking girl.

She is :)

During Doctor Who I had a thing, and still do, for Sophie Okonedo. She's not my type either but :)

Looks like my type might be female and....................

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to google her myself, I remeber watching Rebus as well.

I'd like to see her without all the makup, I bet she's totally different, like they all are.

Seen some right doggy pictures of stars that are not made-up, even though they are stunning with their faces on.

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score

I'd like to see her without all the makup, I bet she's totally different, like they all are.

Seen some right doggy pictures of stars that are not made-up, even though they are stunning with their faces on.

M8 i have picked her up very very early in the morning and she is still quite stunning. she was a little bit freckley if i remember nut not major just the odd few light onee. Mind you she was only 18 at the time. i have picked a few up where you thought WTF then a few hours in makeup you skelp it all week long lol.

Personally i never have been into red heads but Karen and Deborah Ann Woll (the red headed vampire in True Blood) have caught my eye over tha past few years.

Audball

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but i just don't see it. I think it's the red hair and plain features, i've not seen a nice picture of her yet.

Audball

Banned
Reaction score

Is that her MADE up... OMG she must be really ugly then. lol

Tawke

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The show in question.
Also, the Welsh bird has quite a nice cleavage :)

TEST