K High Court Grants the MPA its First “Pirate” Cyberlocker Blocking Order

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The UK High Court has ordered six of the country's largest ISPs to block access to Mixdrop.me and Mixdrop.co. The injunction was requested on behalf of Netflix and several major Hollywood studios. The Motion Picture Association notes that this is the first blocking action in the UK that's aimed at a cyberlocker service hosting movies and TV shows.

info
UK High Court Grants the MPA its First "Pirate" Cyberlocker Blocking Order * TorrentFreak

If I ever get caught for doing something illegal, like downloading or distributing pirated content, then I hope that I can get the same lawyer, judge and jury as the ones that got those 4 vandals who pulled down the statue in Bristol, damaged it and rolled it into the harbour and even admitted tha they did it, but were found not guilty or those XR fools who caused so much trouble and cost so many people so much of their time and money, by stopping that train from running in London who were also found not guilty, despite admitting that they had done it and who said that they would do it again.

Back