Justice...of some sort!

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Here is what happened...7 guys in Boston were terrorising the streets at night, kicking cars, shouting at drivers...but what they didn't expect is that one of the drivers not only would stop but he got out with a baseball bat...and the rest you can watch....

ps...1:08min, How good must have been that feeling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bl7S7TI1w&feature=player_embedded

not a "funny" matter really, but I did laugh on 1:08min...so I guess it is funny! :err:

lol, ouch.

Pity he didn't have a gun to blow the fuckers brains out.

Mindless intimidation and violence. It is a shame that the taxi guy didn't have a gun or was willing to use that bat more effectivily.

This video has been removed by the user.

Another link here without having to sign on Boston Street Fight: Guy With Bat Does Damage | Get Up & Support NYC

Problem with american justice, if a driver so much as hurt the guy whilst driving, he would probably have gotten sued for all he's worth.

Someone I know went into the back of someone but at low speeds. Anyways the lady (that someone they went into) came out and she was all nice and friendly and not hurt in anyway. Later on though, lawyers got involved and my friend is now being sued for tens of thousands for hurt and other losses. Its a bit ridiculous here but the culture here is money centric.

Back