just wondering

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey people every 1 ok? my question is what is a bruteforce scan? i was looking throught my d-box today and under the scan menu and under provider mine is set to bruteforce. im a real noob at this stuff as you can tell iv only had a d-box for 2 monthz n i wanna become a expert like u ppl but i just need sum background knowledge first

yeah the normal two are uksym 6952 and *6880* or summet like that. these are the transponders that are telepest and n tea hell. its been that long since ive scanned i forget... i to was a newb once and after havin thousands of probs i finally sorted my dox. and have let it be for a while... infact ive just checked in to keep my registration.... on this site in full flow.... oh yeah take note on the telepest and N tea Hell miss pronounciation.....You be wise to use your head and cover your tracks when typing <<<<goes out to all newbs>>>> And do be carefull to whom you reccomend this site to wont you guys n girls....

yeh lol i worked out that telepest stands for something else anyway thanks for the reply guys

I only pick up half the channels with a bruteforce than i get using 6952. Just me?

I think it depends on the area.
with 6952 I lose the bravo's and the living channels.
I get everything with bruteforce.

Find what works for you and stick with it.

Have Fun

well i only have ever used bruteforce scan and i seem to have all the channels that i can get on cable, i normally pick up about 300 transponders when scanning

Back