Just turned the Scotland match over

The team ranked 117 in the world race into a 2-0 lead

Alan Brazil told Ali McCoist off for making fun of the Khazaks this morning, just in case it didn't go well... Wow 2-0 down after 9 mins!

agree lol
mediocre players= mediocre results

The defending was so poor my local pub team would have scored against Scotland. Individually the players are not 2 bad but collectively they are shockingly bad.

I just think the newer younger lads froze in the hostile environment, all new to them.

The benefit of doubt over a Scottish loss by an English man ?, Never heard of !!

Shocking result Manager should have resigned after that shambols.

Shocking result Manager should have resigned after that shambols.

It's up there with the best of them Ian, how the feck the SFA appointed a manager who's been out of management for 8 years is beyond me,
it's not just eck that needs fired but the whole SFA board, we need to start again from the youth level right up to senior level.

Kazahkstan for f*** sake, I don't even know where it is, they where sitting there with goats and sheep in the stand, is it near Wales or summit?:mad:

I'm dreading Sunday. I expect Russia to put at least 4 past Kazakhstan and for San Marino to beat us :(

90/1 @ Ladbrokes for San Marino to beat us on Sunday, I'd say it should be more like odds on.
Get tae Feck McLeish:mad:
HH.

Attachments

• San Marino.jpg
    San Marino.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 3
Back