Just to let you know!!

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am now officially a white van man...........yay!!!!!!!!!

I wish you lots of success!!

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Errrr..........some of us are blonde on here, so any chance you could elaborate that a bit more.....lol
so i know whether to congratulate u or feel sorry for you...lol

ford courier here!!!!

now chelsea you can stick ya fingers up and cut people up like the rest of us!!!! lol

thanks guys....i'm starting my own glazing business and tired of lining my guv'nors pocket....wish me luck

thanks guys....i'm starting my own glazing business and tired of lining my guv'nors pocket....wish me luck

Wish you all the best mate, hope it works out for you.

P.s you better not be cutting me up in your white van! lol:eater:

Errrr..........some of us are blonde on here, so any chance you could elaborate that a bit more.....lol
so i know whether to congratulate u or feel sorry for you...lol

it's ok guy's, i asked my fella and he said 'he's one too' :roflmao:

wishing you well

but as for the guy thats the big tranny - well each to their own as they say!!!

: shocked2 :FRIGHT:

thanks a lot to everyone who responded to this post,makes me feel a lot more confident about what i'm doing in the future...once again thanks to all

Good luck with the new business chelsea. Hope everything goes well for you. I know it can be nervy at the start but I'm sure the ball will start rolling soon.

It least you've done it, if you hadn't you'd always be wondering how it would have turned out if you had. :)

always worked for myself and have a few lads working for me , not all its cracked up to be most of the time .. always keep your good weeks money and save for the bad weeks m8 and remember the tax man will want his bit next year

it's good view at red light, birds with low cut tops, short skirts sitting beside some show off,alway get a smile of them. i love red lights

Back