Just put a deposit on my motorbike :)

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
HI all,

FINALLY got around to getting my bike, got a used CBF 125 :) 2009 in red. got 2035 miles on it so just run it, just been serviced as well :)

!BwEV57!Bmk~$(KGrHqV,!hUEv1+0Fv,4BMHRp)C4,w~~_12.JPG

Should be picking it up in the next week or two :)

Hi mate,

Nice bike, just hope weather stays nice for you for when you pick her up. :Clap:

Knowing my luck, will be nice n sunny when I pay... then torrential rain and lightening.... and prob get struck on way home PMSL

very nice :) bet ya cant wait to get it now ;)

nice looking scooter you have there matey ;-)

Nice little bike mate.

I still remember my first very fondly. A lovely little RXS100.

Enjoy it, because soon you'll be wanting a 250 or a 400, then maybe a 650, then an 1150...... Oh, hang on - that's me. :banana:

Seriously, enjoy her. She looks a beaut.

lol i was there a few well a lot of years ago now, i bet it feels nippy and if it does the job without looking like apile of poo well thats just a bones, for a 125 i do think its nice

make sure you take the stablisers off first. :)
Nice bike ride safely m8.

snp-g

Good choice. I always found Honda the best for the finish of their bikes and bullet proof reliability. I would put on some mushroom in case you drop it.

Stay safe

Going to pick bike up in about 20 mins time :)

Looking forward to getting it, but nervous about riding on the A13 (like motorway with 3 lanes and fast).... for the first time, on a new bike I have not ridden before ! :s

Going to pick bike up in about 20 mins time :)

Looking forward to getting it, but nervous about riding on the A13 (like motorway with 3 lanes and fast).... for the first time, on a new bike I have not ridden before ! :s

Stay safe mate, bike looks awesome.

Nice weather for it too. :)

Looking forward to getting it, but nervous about riding on the A13 (like motorway with 3 lanes and fast

be careful on the A13 mate nightmare road in rush hours as you know

post some piccys up over the weekend mate :)

looks pretty big for a hairdryer lol ..
be carefull , and get some good experience for yer big boys test , and get a proper blade hahaha :Clap:

Back