just of interest

foxybabe

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i took out my card from my box i am able to get ch.5 where as before it had to be subcribed any idea to what has happened. aslo for those who have done a jtag is it possible to use parallel lead to usb.

Last edited:
I'm sure i've seen this mentioned in a previous post, perhaps channel 5 is going free to air at last?

Last edited:
Hi All,

Yep me too don't know when it changed though? Nthell Leicester

fatblerk said:
I'm sure i've seen this mention in a previous posts, perhaps channel 5 is going free to air at last?
I posted this up in the Dreambox forum a few days ago. What was wierd is that has become FTA but i can't now get it on a Dreambox! (one of lifes's ironies eh?!1)
Aparantly it has changed transponders, someone over on the DB forum posted up the new one. I'll pop ove there now and get it and post it up here if anyones interested

funny thing about ch5 is when i was progging cards i always used ch5 as a guide to see if the codes were good etc .done a mates fun the other day changed up to 5 from ch4 thought cheers and it was duff when he tried it .i'd given him my spare back . wish the cc's would let us know before changing stuff lol

ajones1722 said:
I posted this up in the Dreambox forum a few days ago. What was wierd is that has become FTA but i can't now get it on a Dreambox! (one of lifes's ironies eh?!1)
Aparantly it has changed transponders, someone over on the DB forum posted up the new one. I'll pop ove there now and get it and post it up here if anyones interested

here it is.....

"read on a forum that the transponder has changed

To save you the pain and trauma of a rescan, it's now on TSid 0051 with a Sid handle of 1fa5

ps- please don't use Notepad nor Wordpad to edit your services, eh? google for metapad- it rocks (FOC)!"

channel 5 has always been free to air on telewest so maybe they decided to make it free to view on ntl also

Back