Just installed Smart IPTV and get black screen every 10-20 seconds for a second or two

Charken

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I've just installed this app and am trialling it for 7 days to see how I get on with it. I've found some streams but every 10-20 seconds the screen goes black for a second or so and the sound goes. The picture starts up again usually from where it left off or a few seconds earlier. I've changed the DNS settings as i've seen in other threads and tried numerous other stream which don't seem to work at all, I'm really only after BT S***t. I've seen that there are solutions aluded to on this site ***********************************
This is my first venture into IPTV and i'd like to get it working properly if possible.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I've just installed this app and am trialling it for 7 days to see how I get on with it. I've found some streams but every 10-20 seconds the screen goes black for a second or so and the sound goes. The picture starts up again usually from where it left off or a few seconds earlier. I've changed the DNS settings as i've seen in other threads and tried numerous other stream which don't seem to work at all, I'm really only after BT S***t. I've seen that there are solutions aluded to on this site ***********************************
This is my first venture into IPTV and i'd like to get it working properly if possible.
Thanks

The problem is probably not the app you are using but the streams instead, if you are using free streams and do not have a sub, that is more than likely the issue

If you're trialing a paid sub then the best advice you're going to get will be from the seller directly as they'll be able to see your connection and rule things out their end, and then give advice on your setup, or at least will then know what you need to be researching.

If they're not interested or refuse to help you then they aren't worth considering, move on to the next one.

The buffering may carry on from where it left off but eventually it'll either jump ahead to where you should've been, or worse still repeat or lock up

If you're trying a proper freebie then best cut your losses and either dip into your pocket or become an expert in twekaing and hunting down new streams when they're gone.

I user a couple of apps on my Shield and IMHO Smart IPTV is one of the better ones.

Back