just got this im off now around the world

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
fecking ass hole

.THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 10,600,000.00 (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand American Dollar) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.
We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.
Please contact me via my private email [email protected] : so that we can get this done immediately.
Kind regards,

Chudy Morrison.

its looks so genuine till you get to the email addy lol @live.com feck off!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Forget that, i don't give my details for a penny under $11 000 000!!

Wouldn't it be nice though!

:)

it would great not having to worry about money and be financially secure, got my lottery ticket here but not checked it yet

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it would great not having to worry about money and be financially secure, got my lottery ticket here but not checked it yet

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I read somewhere that you have as much chance winning the lottery without buying a ticket as buying one.

gotta be in it to win it!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I think the idea was that you would be just as likely to find a winning ticket as to buy one. :)

I picked up a ticket once, it wasn't a winner, but I used the same numbers again for next draw, and won a tenner...! :banana: Tried it since whenever I've seen a ticket laying about, and not been lucky since... :(

Win some, lose some...

Back