Mobile Phones Just got tapatalk!

Still cant get the tech forums visible on either iphone or nokia using tapatalk. Course it works all the same thro the phone browser so hey ho. Tapatalks mint for the new posts tho keeps your updated.

Still cant get the tech forums visible on either iphone or nokia using tapatalk. Course it works all the same thro the phone browser so hey ho. Tapatalks mint for the new posts tho keeps your updated.
due to the way micky has sectiod things

not compatable with tapatalk.. tho im sure theres a way

I would also like to know if you can see the technichal forums on tapatalk, Cheers!

What's tapatalk all about? What uses does it have over the normal browser?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

have u got an android phone m8? its a sort of browser that links to a vbulletin based forum like dw. you can browse and reply etc easier than tryin to navigate from a normal browser. its a great wee bit of kit. just not used it fully yet.

I've got the iPhone 3gs but the safari browser does the job for me

How much does tapatalk cost?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I find I can browse the forum (except tech section) on tapatalk, but unable to post any replies.

ps. using blackberry app.

If your using it on the iPhone, click more (bottom right) then favourites and it shows all your subscribed threads, even the ones in the technical forums. You can also use search to find threads in the tech sections ;)
@ gav get it jailbroke lol an give tapatalk a whirl

Back