just got it there now 8000

I tried that last night, put the pure image on 1st then rebooted, it said it was installing barry allen before the reboot and that it would take 3 mins but it just seemed to skip to the next part of the wizard, so when i added blackhole 06 it just flashed it straight over the top !!

Just to add i dont yet have a hard drive in if that makes any difference ...?

have you a usb stick or memory card in the 8000, barry allen needs somewhere to install.

have you a usb stick or memory card in the 8000, barry allen needs somewhere to install.

no i got a memory stick with it but didnt have it in at the time , maybe thats where im going wrong , would a hard drive work in its place ..?

Im hopeing to add a terrabyte hdd to it but im not sure which make to go for as ive read some have problems getting set up ..?

no i got a memory stick with it but didnt have it in at the time , maybe thats where im going wrong , would a hard drive work in its place ..?

Im hopeing to add a terrabyte hdd to it but im not sure which make to go for as ive read some have problems getting set up ..?

yes, thats why it don`t setup. you can use a hardrive instead.

have a look at this barry allen tut.

i dont think thats what thats for m8 as was said use a hard drive they are not that dear to get and the dreambox will format it for you just put an image on and format it then when done load the pure image and it will set it up for you

Last edited:
I'm a little lost about the tuners, how many tuners does this take? I thought It only took 2 tuners.

i can`t believe this what i`ve found? i not tried mine yet hope it`s ok. it came from dreaboxshop.co.uk take a look at this link:-

Trader ALERT Page

i can`t believe this what i`ve found? i not tried mine yet hope it`s ok. it came from dreaboxshop.co.uk take a look at this link:-

Trader ALERT Page

You should be ok m8, cos like you got yours form dreamboxshop.co.uk & the one on the list is dreamboxshopS.co.uk

m8 if you got in the uk from sms dreamboxshop they are real he is there main uk seller look on dreams site

sms dreambox shop is official DMM vendor m8

dreamboxshops however, is not

i have my 8000 all setup and working with nabilosat v0.6. i have a cable tuner fitted and working. i know 2tone has cable tuners in his. i use ccam cam for sat and mgcam for cable. i want to know if it is possible to defalt the cams to save changing everytime i change over?

got a dm8000 on its way, 2tone can you answer a couple of questions, i want to know if i install barry allen, then install gemini, if im using the cable tuner will my cccam still work?

Back