just for your info

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a sammy 2100 with forced update with fun 4
dont know why but when i change channel i get your smart card seems not to be in blah blah blah but it is in and all working so if you force update then you may also get this message when you change channel this is only for info on what you may expect

are you getting any channels mate..? ie FTA..?

try remaking the card with a rom 11 image with the right tiers..If you know what i mean... And see if that works..

Could the new firmware tell what card is in...? IE fun or rom card.. Ive not updated yet so thanx for the warning.

are you getting any channels mate..? ie FTA..?

try remaking the card with a rom 11 image with the right tiers..If you know what i mean... And see if that works..

Could the new firmware tell what card is in...? IE fun or rom card.. Ive not updated yet so thanx for the warning.

thanks m8 i get all channels ( as normal ) but it is just so fooking annoying to get this message every time
just thought i would let you all know what might happen
not sure about firmware knowing card but i think it knows something is not right
and is not sure how to deal with it

if you get message every time you change chanells and have to press ok to get rid of i would check cam id is ok on image

Back