Just done my first debug on Dbox

black_arab

Inactive User
Reaction score
Big thanks to all who helped me, I am so chuffed. I had a Sagem delivered this morning that was not in Debug mode. I had a little look around and with lot of help I have managed to debug it and eventually use IFA to put on Gavs
1X updated image.

I have been unable to use IFA for a few weeks and as a last resort I disabled PC Guard (free anti-virus, firewall, pop up blocker etc package from blueyonder). The box then flashed straight away and I now have a working box.

I hope this doesn't sound like too much brown nosing but this site rocks. With all the help I have received from this extremely helpful forum I can now do all I need to on the Dbox.

P.S If anybody gets a box that is not in Debug mode, dont panic as the procedure really is very simple and only a 10 minute job.

I Am In The Process Of Debugging A Nokia 2x Intel, Could You Tell Me What I Need To Do This, In The Form Of Software, And How To Do It. I Have Been At It For Two Days Now Without Success. Thank You

RED BARON said:
I Am In The Process Of Debugging A Nokia 2x Intel, Could You Tell Me What I Need To Do This, In The Form Of Software, And How To Do It. I Have Been At It For Two Days Now Without Success. Thank You

First look in this link and identify what chips etc you have. Dont be put off when you find out it is a lot simpler than you might think and I will help you as much as I can

Dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
When I Try This Link I Get ' Page Cannot Be Found ', Is There Any Setting On My Pc I Need Changing.

Hello Again Guys, I've Just Finished Debugging My Box, Thanx For The Help. This Document By Stemcell Is Magic, The Whole Process Didn't Take More Than 10 Mins.thank You

Back