Just bricked my psp, I want to cry

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, Well im really upset because i just bricked my psp i think...

I was trying some themes and and went into flash0 like & when i rebooted black screen so i downloaded a flash0 backup and copied it over now i cant get a recovery console :S. And the psp just has a black screen.

Im wondering if anyone knows if theres a way to get it working again? Some help will be very much appreciated <3 :Smokin:

Was just playing final fantasy 7 crysis core as well :(:(

Thanks

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Lol i feel so sad coz me gf uses it for psptube (to watch the backstreet boys rofl)

Its my own fault for messing about heh but i feel lost:X its like losing my dog lmfao :eater:

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Well im really upset because i just bricked my psp i think...

I was trying some themes and and went into flash0 like & when i rebooted black screen so i downloaded a flash0 backup and copied it over now i cant get a recovery console :S. And the psp just has a black screen.

Im wondering if anyone knows if theres a way to get it working again? Some help will be very much appreciated <3 :Smokin:

Was just playing final fantasy 7 crysis core as well :(:(

Thanks

you copied somebody else's entire flash 0 to your PSP? or did you just replace the files you were messing with?
if you did replace the entire flash then im affraid to say mate that was a big mistake to make. you should of just copied the files that needed replacing in the resource folder.

copying somebody elses flash 0 will use there id storage keys and no PSP is the same.
the id storage is unique to the PSP.
so unless you have a back up of you id storage then i doubt you PSP will function normaly again.

you may be able to bring it back to life with pandora but the id storage will cause you problems.

Last edited:

edds

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's bricked, then pandora's battery is the way to go to resurrect it. I'm out of date files-wise, but there'll be guides on here check the stickies.

Kryton beat me to it, lol.

Oops forgot about idstorage.
Sheesh, good luck.

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Oh :(, ok thanks man, i did have recovery access till aout 10 mins ago i thought the backup would save it i didnt know about the id storage stuff etc. I guess im going to have to buy a new one then.......... /me crys

Kryton

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh :(, ok thanks man, i did have recovery access till aout 10 mins ago i thought the backup would save it i didnt know about the id storage stuff etc. I guess im going to have to buy a new one then.......... /me crys

try pandora first.
you may get lucky

Kryton

VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i may of got this wrong.

its replacing the whole NAND that would corrupt the ID storage.

so give pandora a go mate. you should be ok.

Kryton

VIP Member
Reaction score

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
I can post u me psp & memory card m8 ifur sure thats ok, i have a card reader if u ned me to do anything I would be very very grateful if so m8, :Cheers:

Kryton

VIP Member
Reaction score
I can post u me psp & memory card m8 ifur sure thats ok, i have a card reader if u ned me to do anything I would be very very grateful if so m8, :Cheers:

yeah it's no problem mate.
i will PM you my address.

Last edited:

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
just post battery and memory card,a little cheaper :Cool2:

TEST