Just bought my FIRST CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, just bought my first car today.

Sorted out the insurance and I'm a very happy guy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

congrats mate, what you bought, go out and enjoy the road!!!!!!!

First car is a great feeling,I remember it well. Stay cool tho. :Clap::Clap:

We still don't know what he's driving, lol

I bet he's clocked up about 500 miles since yesterday, hehe.

We still don't know what he's driving, lol

I bet he's clocked up about 500 miles since yesterday, hehe.

Lol you got that right mate.

Sorry for not getting back to this thread, but as Witchy has kindly eluded to, I've been driving around everywhere for the sake of being free and able to do so.

I bought a V Reg VW Polo 1.9 D CL. That's my pride and joy. It's got 81000 on the clock and mint bodywork.

I know a 1.9 diesel isn't your standard choice for a first car but I was looking for a Micra, however, that fell through so got this instead. Car drives lovely, just needs a decent head-unit and thats it really. I'll try and post some pics in the Motor section once I've got it washed and polished properly.

Sorry for not getting back to this thread, but as Witchy has kindly eluded to, I've been driving around everywhere for the sake of being free and able to do so.

I bought a V Reg VW Polo 1.9 D CL. That's my pride and joy. It's got 81000 on the clock and mint bodywork.

I know a 1.9 diesel isn't your standard choice for a first car but I was looking for a Micra, however, that fell through so got this instead. Car drives lovely, just needs a decent head-unit and thats it really. I'll try and post some pics in the Motor section once I've got it washed and polished properly.
nice 1 mate:Clap:

That's an excellent first car IMO.

That engine wil still be running after we've all died and gone to heaven, fuel efficient too.

Good stuff mate, well done.

That's an excellent first car IMO.

That engine wil still be running after we've all died and gone to heaven, fuel efficient too.

Good stuff mate, well done.

Lol, someone else told me the same thing. Good old German Engineering! I was thinking a 109 would be too much for a first car but I've had no problems so far and the insurance was only £100 dearer than on a T Reg Micra 1.3.

Nice one m8.

I remember my first car, and probably first love. Ford Capri 3.0 GT in white.

Nice one m8.

I remember my first car, and probably first love. Ford Capri 3.0 GT in white.

3ltr as a first car? That would have been expensive in terms of fuel? or was it a long time ago, when things were cheap and people were happy? lol

3ltr as a first car? That would have been expensive in terms of fuel? or was it a long time ago, when things were cheap and people were happy? lol

Twas many moons ago. Fuel was a lot cheaper, not that I cared, and there wasn't the same insurance nonsense.

My first car was a vauxhall chevette what a heap of scrap it was too, but i remember how proud i was of it lol

when you washed and polished it,you can do mine

:roflmao:

Back