just bought a ps vita want to bit more about it

pspmixer

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive just bought a second hand ps vita with 4 games (£95 wifi version)
the console is on fw 1.81, can this be jailbroken or have cfw on it
i also got a account signed on it which isnt mine how do i sign my account into it but it comes up saying sign in with account which was set up with vita

any special tricks on vita i might like to know please tell me
if you know any which i find good with this console please comment

hope someone can help me out
thanks in advance

there is no hacks for it yet.

to deactivate it, you have to format it in the settings. use restore ps vita system

if the 4 games you got are on the memory card, you will be no longer able to play them. if its physical game discs, you will need to wipe the save data to be able to get trophies

If you already have a PS3 account I recommend you buy the plus pack from the Play Station store its only about £25 a year last time I looked but you can download about 50 free games and link your vita etc well worth the money, the plus pack also gives you online cloud so all your game saves are backed up online.

I also downloaded infamous and the new batman, worms etc that alone was well worth the £25 there's lots of cool extras for the sake of the price of one game.

PlayStation®Plus - Get PlayStation®+ Updates, Free Games & Huge Discounts, FAQ from PlayStation®Network

playstation plus.jpg

i agree. anybody with a ps3 (thats not hacked), then its crazy not to have ps+. especially if you also have a vita.

its £40 a year normally, but is sometimes reduced to £30. and can be got even cheaper, if you buy discounted psn cards

i am tempted if i can find a really cheap Vita , i did love the PSP for a while , i did plunge and get a 3DS tho last week :-/

The Vita will never sell as good as the 3ds, so there is a good chance to get one cheap on ebay.

===

Maybe I should take a Look at ebay, too ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back