Just bought a KV A780

GavSt

Inactive User
Reaction score
any pointers? anything i will need to look out for?

Ta mucho

are you using a splitter on your cable as that will give loss of channels.if so can you try it without a splitter and see if that improves it.

i've had this problem also,like cactikid suggested remove the splitter,mine worked fine after i removed mine......

This one is working fine and dandy... With and without the splitter.

remember not all areas are getting the same signal and with all the updating of network going on things will keep on changing.

i've got a kryptview as well,not too happy with it,as i find on all channels the picture keeps freezing and the sound keeps going,and the only way i get back working only for a little while is to reboot the little box where we plug the lan port,,,any ideas please

must be your internet connection as arnet 780 is glitch free the little box you speak of is it a modem or router i believe you can get glitching if not going through a router so you should have 2 little boxes
alex

also remember to have the latest firmware on box and do a reset and power off at back/on and rescan,do not power off at night,just remote to use for on/off

Back