Just bought a Firestick 4K and need some help please.

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys I’ve just bought a new 4K fire stick and wondering how do I sideload apps and set it up. Can you get showbox and similar apps to work on it? Cheers

To side load apps I use adblink on the pc. Yes you can run showbox but there are far better that don't use torrents, Cyberflix, Morph tv and Cinema HD to name just a couple.
The first thing you want to try and get is Downloader and a browser using the search funtion. Another thing I would do is youtube installing filelinked on a 4k firestick, this allows you to enter a code to access peoples download pages usually full of useful apps if you need a code let Me know when you get filelinked on it.

ps If you do get adblink woking there are apps posted here Android Apps + Software by @alimac quite frequently.

To side load apps I use adblink on the pc. Yes you can run showbox but there are far better that don't use torrents, Cyberflix, Morph tv and Cinema HD to name just a couple.
The first thing you want to try and get is Downloader and a browser using the search funtion. Another thing I would do is youtube installing filelinked on a 4k firestick, this allows you to enter a code to access peoples download pages usually full of useful apps if you need a code let Me know when you get filelinked on it.

ps If you do get adblink woking there are apps posted here Android Apps + Software by @alimac quite frequently.

Hey mate thanks for your help :) I have installed filelinked and ready for code. Do use any blockers or ip hiding apps? Cheers

loads of codes for filelinked though personally dont use it
as with VPN lots options some free some hacked some paid for lol
the world your oyster

Yes I use ExpressVPN (the cracked version) when I need to hide my i.p. if you want a free one I also have turbo vpn and there are several adblockers that work well Blockada and adguard work well although if you look around there are plenty of adfree apps. I'll send you a Filelink code.

Last edited:
Back