Just bought 24 cans of Carling for £5

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
A guy just chapped my door and asked me if I wanted to buy a slab of 24 cans of Carling for £5, sounded like a bargain so I bought it and now my fridge is fully stocked.

They have a Red van like an old Postoffice one and there 4 guys going round the doors.

Want me to send them down your way Paul-k? :Cheers:

Is Carling any good?, I've only ever drank it in Blackpool when i was pissed. ;)

:)

i think carling is an aquired taste personally i dont like it but hey i dont drink lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

PMSL, What a daft answer! - ofcourse you drink ;)

lol i thought that would get folk confused lol

i don't drink alcohol, i've tasted carling and i don't like it spat it straight back out haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

To be honest, I'd prefer a glass of Irn Bru or Cola to any alcohol!

And how anyone can drink whilst eating their meal, I'll never know - yukk!

To be honest, I'd prefer a glass of Irn Bru or Cola to any alcohol!

And how anyone can drink whilst eating their meal, I'll never know - yukk!

You are 1/2 right witchy to start off its easy after 7 or 8 pints you do start to miss your mouth & get your meal down you!

thats a frikin bargain
wish they would come to my door.

even though carling tastes like puke

24 cans of alcohiloc puke is still a bargain :drunk:

You are 1/2 right witchy to start off its easy after 7 or 8 pints you do start to miss your mouth & get your meal down you!

PMSL, I never thought of it that way :)

@ Explosivo,

How much would this cost in a shop, they told me it was worth £20 but I reckon that was sales patter :)

I'll bet it's all out of date, I should have checked that.

A guy just chapped my door and asked me if I wanted to buy a slab of 24 cans of Carling for £5, sounded like a bargain so I bought it and now my fridge is fully stocked.

They have a Red van like an old Postoffice one and there 4 guys going round the doors.

Want me to send them down your way Paul-k? :Cheers:

Is Carling any good?, I've only ever drank it in Blackpool when i was pissed. ;)

:)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PMSL, I never thought of it that way :)

@ Explosivo,

How much would this cost in a shop, they told me it was worth £20 but I reckon that was sales patter :)

I'll bet it's all out of date, I should have checked that.

well atm 2x 18's at asda is £18

wont find it much cheapr then that in the shops

How much for just 1 slab of 24 in ASDA mate?

think it's about £14 for a 24 pack of carling in the shops (depends on the shop right enough) five quid is a bargain though, i would have taken them all off the bloke.

itll be knocked off gear, not out of date if u ask me, did u check the date?

I reckon it's knocked off aswell, with 18 cans being £7 then it wasn't quite as much of a bargain as the guy said although it's still a great bargain, mustn't complain. :)

It's actually quite nice, a little watery tasting but pleasant enough and at 4.1% who can moan.

:Cheers:

did the guy look like this
books01-2.jpg

did he have a dag?

Actually mate, I'm pretty sure it was people from his clan.

Spoke with a slight hint of an accent and the van was full of dogs :)

I can't wait till witchy's next thread.

'who the **** has stolen all the lead of my roof?'

Back