Just another NOOB question???

C

cableguy69

Elo guys an gals ive never posted in this forum before so be nice lol!!!

What it is, im gonna get a D Box 2, I know what they can do ect but what i cant find is a newbie tut to give me a starting point, ive looked in the downloads but theirs that many files i dont know were to start, so if anybody can help i would be very greatfull. Im sure i know alot of you already from the modem forum so go on dont be shy. Also just to mention ive just been pricing the D Boxes on Ebay im lookin at about a 100 quid each an i need 3 so if anybody knows were you can get em cheaper then that would be a great help too.

i think the first q is .....

is it in debug mode..... if yes ok very easy get a programme called ifa and get an image try mine ill leave a link at the bottom

another q is .... it 2x or 1x if its 2 download the 2x image if 1 download the 1x image

another q is... what area do you live in

ok install ifa and unplug your dbox making sure your wires are all connected read some tuts they tell you what type of wires you need then

double click on DBOX2 Image-Flashing-Assistent icon then click next, then scan near the top choose the image you downloaded and start then yes then ok and wait until the next ok screen comes on thats probly about 4 minutes

thats how you flash the image on the box

hope that helps

link to 2x and 1x image

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61283

search the next page for the 1x image

Ok cheers guy i'll get reading i aint bought it yet just looked in the downloads and was instantly lost lol

I aint bought a box yet just wanted to find out a lil bit first once again cheers:Cheers:

you wont regret it mang ! lolollo

and were all here to help...

Back