just announceing that im gonna stop putting my money making ideas out in here so much.

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
when am infront of me computer on this site am never here with a clean state of mind. without going into detail, trying to use strongbow and chemicals to escape from reality lol.

most of the writing probably doesn't make any sense but in my mind there is a couple of ideas there that someone smarter and business minded could put them into something.

but im filling someone elses question with what is more than likely jibberish with the odd flash of genious. members who already invested wont be affected lol

gonna try me best to hold it in lol

You dont say 🤣.
I love reading your threads Joe...keep the Strongbow flowing 🍺

when i was talking to a couple of mates at the weekend, i mentioned the carbon foot print thing. they thought it was bloody brilliant, but maybe 5 or 10 yeaars ahead of the game. but we had not long before that received a delivery from elchapo, so they didnt have a clear head either lol.

when i was talking to a couple of mates at the weekend, i mentioned the carbon foot print thing. they thought it was bloody brilliant, but maybe 5 or 10 yeaars ahead of the game. but we had not long before that received a delivery from elchapo, so they didnt have a clear head either lol.
I'm sure after a delivery from Mr. Chapo, any idea can sound bloody brilliant. ;)

Are you on commision for how many times you say Strongbow?

If not,why not?

Are you on commision for how many times you say Strongbow?

If not,why not?

i just appreciate a nice cold thirst quenching can of the bow. i would love to tour the strongbow factory. once one of my ideas takes off i might ask if they want to be a sponsor

i think chemicals help with coming up with creative ideas, some of them sound crazy and that some with a clear head wouldnt consider, but there could be 1 super idea in with all the crazy talk lol

Last edited:
strongbow was my first drink also its the first drink to get me drunk, i got 2 litres out of my communion money

Back