just announceing that i am starting an early weekend

i get it now.
You borrow someone your shoes.... very clever.
He's onto something lads.

yes bob its identical to that except its different.. just say someone wants to go to austrialia for a funeral or wedding but they feel like shit because of the impact that will have on their own personal carbon footprint

so they can go the 2 or 3 thousand miles whatsever with a clear conscience, because they pay you if you promise to go 3 thousand miles less than you were planning to. a little bit more if they wanna go 3 thousand miles trip, you just dont go 3 thousand 2 hundred less than you were planning to.

its just a bit of a idear right now i have trademarked it though, i like the advice of the month thing thugh thinking of getting sponsors and stuff. not for prizes or anything just to set an example if you have good idears youll get plenty of dough for frree

tbh im likeing the carbon footprint idear too, in all seriousness what yous reckon about that.

yes bob its identical to that except its different.. just say someone wants to go to austrialia for a funeral or wedding but they feel like shit because of the impact that will have on their own personal carbon footprint

so they can go the 2 or 3 thousand miles whatsever with a clear conscience, because they pay you if you promise to go 3 thousand miles less than you were planning to. a little bit more if they wanna go 3 thousand miles trip, you just dont go 3 thousand 2 hundred less than you were planning to.

its just a bit of a idear right now i have trademarked it though, i like the advice of the month thing thugh thinking of getting sponsors and stuff. not for prizes or anything just to set an example if you have good idears youll get plenty of dough for frree

Carbon Shoe Prints?

I want in Joe! I came up with a marketable name :).

Carbon Shoe Prints?

I want in Joe! I came up with a marketable name :).

no problems bud, i come up with the idea, you come up with how to do it all and put plenty of hours in for 10%, plus ill own that idea for the name too, the idea is the important bit

You sound like them climate change muppets mate.
😂

View attachment 127497

i know its a bit whacky man, your kinda catching my drift of wherei am coming from on this. i planto get spectre too sell yours and wheoever else isnt planning on going anywhere,spectres gonna sell those muppets them carbon footprints.

but get this, you can plan trips with no intention of going, then cancel them and sell those emissions onfor someone else to pollute the atmosphere, win win win

Probably only me and you will understand this mate as both of us are not far away from nutts.

Is this an idea you got from nutts corner?
Them lads beside the airport could sell sand to the arabs.
(but i do get the idea)

I will invest SEO mate.
If needed site could be joeblazefootprint.org
😀

What have I just read hahaha. New to this place and if this thread is anything to go by then I may have found a place to call home ;)

favourite part by far was the booking and cancelling trips to then sell the emissions on. Definitely a saleable idea that one haha. You’ll be the next PPI scandal at this rate though

Back