Just a quicky

wavey123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Im really sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else I have searched a bit but this section is a lot bigger than it was when i used it last !

Im going to used my subbed box with a fun card, havent used it for god knows how long & could get Mrs Wavey off my back at xmas with tv veiwing !! LOL
I just wanted to check that using a arial booster (argos jobby) to stop the talkback is still proven to be ok ! Dont fancey a visit from the cable fuzz !! LOL

Thanks in advance

Regards

WaVeY

wavey123 said:
Hi all
Im really sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else I have searched a bit but this section is a lot bigger than it was when i used it last !
Im going to used my subbed box with a fun card, havent used it for god knows how long & could get Mrs Wavey off my back at xmas with tv veiwing !! LOL
I just wanted to check that using a arial booster (argos jobby) to stop the talkback is still proven to be ok ! Dont fancey a visit from the cable fuzz !! LOL
Thanks in advance
Regards
WaVeY
I have never heard of that one m8 its new to me :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

when digital cable was first hacked a couple of years back it was one of the methods to stop talkback, I just wanted to check if anyone was still using this method ?

if you can get your hands on an old tuner/rf can and mod that it will sort the talkback . most dont mess with subbed boxes though just not worth the risk . check out doing the talkback through the search facility and you'll see what i mean about cutting talkback and the tuner/rf box that gets modded.

I havent tried my funcard yet but have, tried the booster method & the middle green flashed & then went off, rewind was also no available on interactive, does this sound like the talk back is dissabled ??????

Back