Photo Comp June's submission thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_pob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This month's competition topic is Anything Goes.

Closing date is Sunday 22nd June.

This is the submission thread, to discuss any submission please go to this thread: June's discussion thread.
(The moderator team reserves the right to delete, rather than move, any posts discussing photos in this thread.)

Anyone submitting a photo is assumed to have read and accepted the photo competition rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my dog !!!!! She would not keep the cape on though, the bitch !
Next month it's gonna be her in a rubber gimp suit ....

macmilm-4.jpg

This little chap was on my wall this morning before I went for a run.

Taken with the iPhone, I think it has come out OK to be honest.

Jigsaw.JPG

Taken on a wet and windy day, this sculpture is to commemorate the 1881 fishing boat disaster in St Abbs, Berwickshire

14180172248_8ff3ab8c62_o.jpg

This is me at my best friends British citizenship ceremony at Worcester registry office on Friday 6th june..
It has taken them 8 long years to finally become British..Im the one with the Hackle a battle honour won at Waterloo where we dipped our white hackles in the blood of the French so we would know each other on the battle field as the French also wore white hackles.Royal regiment of fusiliers my mother regiment.

Attachments

• IMG_7078.jpg
    IMG_7078.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 25
could someone please remove my other post,
Fire in a new york shop, no one hurt.DSC_0045.JPG

You don't look old enough @AJT to have fought at Waterloo ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You don't look old enough @AJT to have fought at Waterloo ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oil of Olay mate..bloody feel like it though.

image.jpg
This is our Lady enjoying what turned out to be her final ice cream before she went to the large kennels above a couple of weeks ago. Sadly missed by all.

View attachment 81912
This is our Lady enjoying what turned out to be her final ice cream before she went to the large kennels above a couple of weeks ago. Sadly missed by all.

What's this, the X-Factor! Going for the sympathy vote!

But on a serious note, it is not a nice thing to happen. When I was a young one my parents took our German Shepherd on 'Holiday' one afternoon. The git never sent a postcard nor has contacted me in nearly 30 years now... :(

But that is off topic and I do not want to hijack the thread! Apologies.

What's this, the X-Factor! Going for the sympathy vote!
I hadn't thought of that lol
I saw the other dog photo and thought I would post mine too but as it's not the best framed photo or the most attractive dog, I felt I should explain. Oh well................... ;o)

tr-faro.JPG

This was taken at a monthly classic car gathering in Faro. Sadly I didn't have a decent camera with me, but light was good so my phone did a not bad job.
I believe it is a Triumph Roadster 1800, dating back to the 1940's.

Attachments

• IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back