jumping channel fix for eurovox

ronster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Heres a fix for when your channels jumping/glitching it works a treat
go to the channel thats breaking up, press the info button twice and note the frequency.(eg 522.000mhz).
go to menu, instalation, user instalation, enter pin.
you will now see a list of frequencies.
scroll down to the frequency that you noted before. (eg 522.000mhz).
press green button. ch edit.
press blue button. modify.
useing the numbers on the remote add 0.5 mhz to the frequency. (eg 522.000mhz becomes 522.500mhz.)
press ok.
it will say please wait to save data.
press exit.
if the picture is now stable,all is well.
if the picture is better but still glitches go back and add another 0.5mhz.
if the picture is worse go back and subtract 1mhz.
hope that helps.

My addition is that when you add or subtract the 0.5 Mhz look at how quick the quality bar comes back. The quicker it comes back, the better the signal meaning no breakup, and also less time for the channel to come on when flicking up or down.

All in all making the box function better:Kickassro

Last edited:
Thx for the tips Im gonna try them when I get time, I have been asking if anyones got a fix for the occasional channel freezing/breaking issue for the last 3-4 months but no one really had a proper fix !

And ive brought attenuators/boosters and tried direct cables u name it, never did get my Eurovox box to be quite as stable on just 5-6 channels (mainly the movie/sky channels)

Will post back with results !

It does work. A couple of weeks ago I manually altered the frequency of a couple of transponers by 0.5MHz on my dads Eurovox due to picture breakup on a few channels, main one being Prem Plus. I live a mile away and haven't had to do anything to mine.

tried the same on replay box except replay box can only be changed by .1 up or down and it doesn't make any difference.also any more than .1 and you lose the channel

is there any thing like this that can be done on the replay box my boxs gliches bad never been able to cure it : shocked2

Back