July 10 would have been 15 years to the day my wedding aniversary

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
well guys Miriam and I were married 15 years ago today July 10th it was a wonderful day

Missing her and her heart is in my heart RIP my love

Miriam (Maryjam) March 21 67 to April 12 09

Feeling for you allroad.

It's obvious that you loved Miriam very much.

She must have been a really special woman.

Bless you mate and Rest in Peace Miriam.

Mate you're not alone, we're all here for you and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that our thoughts are with you , your family and especially with her.

Just remember the good times mate, she wouldn't want to see you down, hurt or upset

Never knew her but obviously you were both very much in love and feel for your loss.

Seems like Miriam wasn't just your wife but best friend,soulmate and kindred spirit.

Cherish the memories you had together.

Lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.

All the best through these trying times and will be thinking of you.

Its hard to put in words what people really mean, all I can say is that there is a real good bunch of people on this forum who will listen if you need to talk.

Miriam will never be forgotten by you and never be forgotten on this forum.

Paul my thoughts are with you bud
I cant to begin to feel what your feeling
i have never had the chance to get to know
your good lady but after reading the post's
on here I know she was something special
you do her proud keep it up m8

keep your head up bud. seen few different posts off these last wee while and everytime i just wanna cuddle my daughters and tell them how much i love them. like i said keep the head up bud cause shell always be here in your heart

Feck me m8 you have me in tears,

Cherish all the memories m8 and remember nobody can take them away,
and believe me when I say she is real proud of you and so are all your friends at DW.

Its hard to put in words what people really mean, all I can say is that there is a real good bunch of people on this forum who will listen if you need to talk.

Miriam will never be forgotten by you and never be forgotten on this forum.

couldn't have put it any better jaffa, be strong Paul

allroad, you're a legend! Going by posts, you have a LOT of friends supporting you through harsh times. Keep the faith! (did i just quote a bon jovi song? shit sorry about that!)

Allroad,

Can't comment much, but I feel for you.

I'll make my way to the Cancer Research shop tomorrow and make a donation.

When someone you love becomes a memory,
the memory becomes a treasure, keep your memories alive mate

can't do much to ease the pain but guess all on here will think of you and Miriam at some point today.glad you still have good memories of her .

i cant imagine how u feel Paul losing a parent is one thing , but your heart and soul , is another, R.I.P Miriam .

A hard day for you Paul - happy memories, sad memories.

I hope the happy ones can lift you up.

She looks lovely. You will always have your memories of the time you spent together, and she will be alive in your heart.

My thoughts are with you at this time Paul.

Regards
Mickie D

You have my deepest sympathy m8 I do hope your day goes by ok.rip miriam

Back