judge judy vs ebay scammer

lol, this sounds funny enough jst reading the subject heading... gonna watch it now... HATE SCAMMERS!!!!

I like to make babies with that ladies daughter....Ha Ha.........Excellent clip, goes to show though, you should read the description probaly, Because they are out there.

Saw this elsewhere, i hate scammers but she clearly stated on the auction that all you would get are pictures, Judge Judy is a right snotty cow.

she thought she was clever but the weight of the phone got her in end .. hate scammers

Unbelievable!! Glad she got he cumuppance-hubby left her to take the rap-was she blonde?

love it i have been scammed buy ebay before it about someone did something about it cheers bobcat

Make up your mind! You can't hate them and defend them at the same time.:confused:
Hehe, i think what he means is if you are stupid enough not to read the uaction fully then you suffer the consequences of the scam.

Go Judge Judy you mad cow, lmfao. You get her told, mwhahaha.:Boo:

Hehe, i think what he means is if you are stupid enough not to read the uaction fully then you suffer the consequences of the scam.

she is a scammer but they are idiots for not reading what they were buying.

Dunno, I hate scammers too, but.....

Judge Judy appears totally unprofessional and biased before the facts are fully stated. She never gives the scammer a chance to explain or defend herself. And, she kept asking her totally irrelevant questions. What about sticking to the dacts of the case. What have her children got to do with it...or the IRS.

To be honset it put me off the idea of the whole Judge Judy thing. Its definetly no real court of law. If anything the scammer might have a case againt Judge Judy.

That aside, Scammers are scum....I just think Judge Judy should have stuck the facts and then fined her the 5 Gs. It was an easy casxe to justify.

Back