jtagging

diesel

Member ++
Reaction score
wonder if anyone can help please..brought a jtag the wire colours are different so i just followed the instructions vcc to pin so an so etc, trouble is i have one wire left over a grey one and on the jtag it says it is trst so altogether i have 7 wires so left it off and went ahead i am ntl area so put in 4501 which i think is what i read earlier (correct me if im wrong please someone i live in notts..pressed checksum then connect then dump keys and all i got was targetreadbyte..any ideas what im doing wrong please ..thnx

wonder if anyone can help please..brought a jtag the wire colours are different so i just followed the instructions vcc to pin so an so etc, trouble is i have one wire left over a grey one and on the jtag it says it is trst so altogether i have 7 wires so left it off and went ahead i am ntl area so put in 4501 which i think is what i read earlier (correct me if im wrong please someone i live in notts..pressed checksum then connect then dump keys and all i got was targetreadbyte..any ideas what im doing wrong please ..thnx

Dosent sound like your connected. Notts area is 00008

Why are you putting 4501 in as your netid? You are in pure ntl and as andyfuk said you're netid is 00008. Enter this instead.

Chookey

Whose JTAG? JAbbs? If so you need to link pins 8 and 15 on the interface. You don't need to connect NRST.

Back