Jtag

lighty09

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, can someone tell me where i can buy a 10 pin pogo jtag which doesn't need pins 8 and 15 soldered. I had one of these jtags that needed pins 8 and 15 soldered but couldnt get it to work, i think it was faulty to start of with. I need a reliable place to get the pogo jtag from which is guranteed to work were the jtag is tried and tested.

Hi, can someone tell me where i can buy a 10 pin pogo jtag which doesn't need pins 8 and 15 soldered. I had one of these jtags that needed pins 8 and 15 soldered but couldnt get it to work, i think it was faulty to start of with. I need a reliable place to get the pogo jtag from which is guranteed to work were the jtag is tried and tested.

Tailor made circuits jtags dont require this to be done for them to work

PM a guy on here called Atmelace. I have his pogo Jtag-Brilliant piece of kit and he delivered next day-And you will get all the aftercare you want with him as he always helps out.

lol i just spoke to moyu1986 and also recommended Atmelace coz never heard bad word about his products.

yea i got pro jtag of atmel ace. delivered next day. cant go wrong. very helpful
cushy17

Back