jtag software needed for a 4010 please

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
can somebody post the best and easiest software for this please, i have the jtag anal in place, cant find anything in the downloads. \thanks

L33tpL4y4 said:
can somebody post the best and easiest software for this please, i have the jtag anal in place, cant find anything in the downloads. \thanks

got it sorted got bk2.2

thanks alot Satch ill be keeping them all for next time m8, fired the box up and now im only getting channels 1 2 3 and 4 not even 5, ill now check the net ID it should be ok as its from this area? cant at the min as the girl is watching dance thingy lol, i have made a fun card with the latest hex, check soon for net ID. Thanks again

Hi,

R U getin the FTA channels? also what card you using.

thanks savagebasher, yes m8 getting 1 2 3 and 4 with a funcard 4, but nothing else i created my flast using bk2.2 and got the new hex for nthell dated 3-11, what could it be, also how do i know takeback is disabled ok, just to double check, thanks

L33tpL4y4 said:
thanks savagebasher, yes m8 getting 1 2 3 and 4 with a funcard 4, but nothing else i created my flast using bk2.2 and got the new hex for nthell dated 3-11, what could it be, also how do i know takeback is disabled ok, just to double check, thanks

Try making your flash with Rst Gen (I'm sure I tried with Bke and it didn't work) Hey but I've got a memory worse than a gold fish. LoL

TB I think if you press interactive button you should get an error (M044)

Satch said:
Try making your flash with Rst Gen (I'm sure I tried with Bke and it didn't work) Hey but I've got a memory worse than a gold fish. LoL

Ok m8 lol same here tell me about it, thanks for your suport ill let you know how it went, card status in the em was stuck in please wait? ill try and make a new rst file. Cheers

made the new rst file booted up and still no luck, havnt a clue what to do, net id is correct i have 1 2 3 and 4 but nothing else, what could this be? Please help some1 im pulling my hair out. Cheers

Back