jtag sammy given up with t911 help please

mascot18

Inactive User
Reaction score
right jtaged the sammy says connected tries bke 2.2 and 2.1 and std but still no box key and false ird ???????????????? help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

says connected no errors holding down the arrow down key after ld 20 shows then let go at ld 40 is this right ?

pin 2 vcc
pin 5 tdi
pin 7 tms
pin 9 tck
pin 13 tdo
pin 20 gnd

?

hows it going mascot cheer up mate have you tried the bytes i posted in the samsung section?

have you got a card inserted in the box when you jtag it?

yup card in hi jimmy am going no where near ocd comm lol

mascot18 said:
says connected no errors holding down the arrow down key after ld 20 shows then let go at ld 40 is this right ?

Ld 20 then hold till ld 40,let go then connect SDT,BKE OR OCD

yup done that it gives me the ird which i have checked with calc from nubers on the back of the box but bk all 0000000000000000000

mascot18 said:
yup done that it gives me the ird which i have checked with calc from nubers on the back of the box but bk all 0000000000000000000

Are you ex-cw?if so OCD to 41050 take the cr3,connect to sdt get bk+ird ,Ocd back to your own net id??

mascot18 said:
no am pure ntl and havent a clue how to use ocd

Wots software are u on?if its 3.2 people have been struggling to get valid bk's,with ocd u paste the bytes into a command line and press enter it then should throw up an ird and bk.
Ocd is in downloads pm your e-mail and i'll send you some bytes i have,hth?

Back