Jtag or T911 Unlooper

Valentino000

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys

i have a sammy box with the card locked with DNASP011 Rev BOC whats the best way to go with this one, should i go with the jtagger or the t911 unlooper, the easiest method is the one i wanna go for

also if i get the jtagger do i get the 10 way or the 20 way?

cheers

you must first power the box with the card inserted but not cnnected to the cable feed. enter the engineering menu and ensure the card is paired to the box. if you don't you may find the card contains the wrong bk.

the jtag is the only 100%guarantee of getting the correct details from the box.
if the card is paired it should be your second option which is about 90% not all cards are glitchable maybe 95% are and some may end up as ice scrapers maybe 2%. so theres you choices

Valentino000 said:
hi guys
i have a sammy box with the card locked with DNASP011 Rev BOC whats the best way to go with this one, should i go with the jtagger or the t911 unlooper, the easiest method is the one i wanna go for
also if i get the jtagger do i get the 10 way or the 20 way?
cheers

Jtag to be 100% sure,card could give you a false bk,plus jtag £10,911 £27.50 its upto you punk.

ive just order a 20 way jtag from tmc, ive already got a vard progger and a tit 2 card, can't wait to start on my sammy.

undetterred dont call me a punk !!!

Valentino000 said:
ive just order a 20 way jtag from tmc, ive already got a vard progger and a tit 2 card, can't wait to start on my sammy.
undetterred dont call me a punk !!!

Have been feeling like clint eastwood today,make my day punk.:Jester: :Jester:

Back