Jtag help

robo1804

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have three N*L stb 4010-n x2 and 4001 x1 i have t911 modded the cards which has left me with false bk (starting with 6D) i have never jtag a stb or no of any one to do it for me i need urgent help to get these stb for xmas

any help would be geat thanks

drobo said:
pure n*l area mate

Thats' a big area mate. You can jtag the 4010's but the 4001 will need the led simm method to get the bk.:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

robo1804 said:
Hi

I have three N*L stb 4010-n x2 and 4001 x1 i have t911 modded the cards which has left me with false bk (starting with 6D) i have never jtag a stb or no of any one to do it for me i need urgent help to get these stb for xmas

any help would be geat thanks

Just read this more closely, why does your bk have to be false? The bk can start with 6D. Did you get an ird code when you read the cards in Nagraedit?and if so, did they match any of your boxes?

If you meant instead that your ird was false, then again they could also start with 6D when read in Nagraedit. The code would end in 12 and be the reverse of the code found on top of the scart socket inside the stb's.

It might pay to read these cards again in Nagra and if you get any ird that matches an stb, the bk is almost sure to be correct.

:xmas: Good luck m8........chookey:xmas:

the only reason i asked were abouts you were i was gonna offer to help just give me the region your in and we will go from there lol

Back