Jtag Help

khan888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to Jtag a sammy,i had a jtag 20pin connecter and i cut the end off and soldered all the wires to the box but when I start up ocd i get a internal 43 error come up,have i soldered it wrong?

Thanks.

Last edited:
khan888 said:
Hello,

I'm trying to Jtag a sammy,i had a jtag 20pin connecter and i cut the end off and soldered all the wires to the box but when I start up ocd i get a internal 43 error come up,have i soldered it wrong?

Thanks.
yes you are not soldered correctly or the wires aes the wrong way around most probabkl the first

I re-soldered and the double checked all connections was soldered in the right place but still get internal error 43.Any ideas

khan888 said:
I re-soldered and the double checked all connections was soldered in the right place but still get internal error 43.Any ideas

Have you booted the box into the engineers menu before opening the Jtag application?

when ld20 came up on the box i held the down button till it booted up.

check your com port, and cable

internal error normal happens when the jtag and comp are not connected properly

down button is only 4 5 secs or when you see nav loadin

Hi All,

Are Pin 8 & 15 connected together? If not then that is the Problem I Think.

i had a jtag 20pin connecter and i cut the end off

I thought the solder type Jtag was cheaper? LoL

dont know if you sorted yet m8 but i had same prob. in end i found that parallel port wont work on ECP or anything like just straight forward settings

As satch said - the internal error 43 is normally because pins 8 + 15 arnt connected to each other.

edcase

Back