jtag 360 latestdash no avitars

maca

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all updated my jtag to latest dash but cant seem to get my avitars followed the post in the stickys any ideas ?

You need to download the official dash and rename the folder to $$ystemupdate and put it on a FAT32 formatted usb stick and plug into console , make sure you are in the NXE dash or it won`t prompt you to do the update.

thanks for reply m8 i have done this already it won't prompt the update no matter what i do watched the tut in this section but no go ?

Try renaming the folder back to the original name then>$systemupdate , failing that it might not like the usb stick , have you got another you can try and make sure it`s formatted to FAT32.

this is doing my head in now tried 5 usb all formated to fat 32 renamed files still no joy ?

What dash are you on now (17150) , make sure you are downloading the same dash as you are on.

thanks for reply here is what i have done so far dumped my nand and got my cpu key from xell
updated to latest dash which is 16747 the file i have downloaded is what you have said in your reply am i doing something wrong never messed with a jtag before

If you send me your nands and cpu key i will make you the latest hacked dash (17150) and then you can use the MS update that you have to update the avatars.

i have tried what you have said and still nothing it won't update is the update just for avitars or a full update dont want to brick it

Just for the avatars, it is the full update but will only update the kinect and avatars , you need to apply the same dash update that your box is on , so if your hacked dash is 16747 then you need to download the 16747 dash you can`t be on 16747 hacked dash and try and update the avatars with 17150 dash update , that`s why it can`t find the update.

ok will try again with 16747 i will just put it in the root and boot console with RB pressed and insert usb

nope tried other usb with the 16747 file and it will not see them they are formated to fat32 im lost ?

lol it worked avitars are back tried another usb worked first time thanks for all your help rep added :Cheers:

Back