Joy of Joys............. :)

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the mrs went out for the afternoon and this evening with her friends

i was gonna do some work in the garden but it rained :) shame, so i thought i would go up in the loft as there was a couple of things that needed to go up and i wanted to have a route about.

anyway i found my old pioneer record deck....which got me thinking there are a few old albums ive got that ive never been able to get on cd / mp3 etc so down it came and rigged it up to the current technics separates system i have.

then went into the garage and got my 4 boxes of lp's what a brilliant afternoon ive been listening to stuff never released on cd and a couple that i have bought the cd and i reckon the vynal does sound better even with crackles and pops lol

im gonna sort out audio cable tomorrow and mp3 the albums i want with adobe audition.

better than gardening anyway.....

I'll bet the mp3 transfers don't give you as much satisfaction as the original vinyl.

you are probably right nara m8, but at least ill be able to listen to them in the car.....lol

I saw a small turntable in Currys the other day selling for £29, I was very tempted to buy it as I've got a few hundred albums in a cupboard.

i've got vinyl on my kitchen floor? how do i rip that to mp3???

only kidden, when clearing out my granda's house i found hundreds of singles of nearly every singer in the 70's and 80's they are no in the local dump

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Fook Gav, you might have thrown away a small fortune.

there was easily 2000-3000 singles there from the osmonds to the bay city rollers some reggae some phil collins the lot i said keep um they will be worth a mint but no into the black bags

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i got quite a few vynil gathering dust under the bed lol. never knew what to do with them. michael jackson, prince, elvis and alsorts.

Are they original Elvis releases from before 1970?

All my records are either Thrash meal or Heavy Rock, my pride and joy is an original print of Lynyrd Skynyrds first album called 'Pronounced', it's worth fook all but I'm very proud of it :)

Are they original Elvis releases from before 1970?

All my records are either Thrash meal or Heavy Rock, my pride and joy is an original print of Lynyrd Skynyrds first album called 'Pronounced', it's worth fook all but I'm very proud of it :)

dunno mate will check later. loads of them have engine oil all over them lol from being in te boot of the car.

there was easily 2000-3000 singles there from the osmonds to the bay city rollers some reggae some phil collins the lot i said keep um they will be worth a mint but no into the black bags

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cor, that's criminal mate... Truly criminal. ;)

Still got all mine tucked away in the attic..

Back