Joshua vs Pulev

I'm not sure it's what the public want. We all want Joshua v Fury or Wilder. It will end up like a Mayweather v Pacquiao were too old men fight when no one truly cares.
It needs to happen sooner than later, even belts mean jack sh1t people just want to see the best fight the best

I bet Wilder would be keen to sign a contract now to fight AJ now he has lost his title. I say
let him get in line with all the rest of the mandatory challenges. Mind you he will have to beat Fury first to get his title back if he stands any chance of fighting AJ in the near future.

I bet Wilder would be keen to sign a contract now to fight AJ now he has lost his title. I say
let him get in line with all the rest of the mandatory challenges. Mind you he will have to beat Fury first to get his title back if he stands any chance of fighting AJ in the near future.

And in the same vain AJ now has an excuse not to sign a contract to fight Wilder.

Fury V AJ see that happening AJ V Wilder i dont see it.

Then theres Dillian Whyte who's making a mockery of been the mandatory No1 spot by beating all around but never getting a shot. He's now due to fight Povetkin 2nd May.
They had to dream up some drug allegation to remove temporary remove him from the No1 spot so to stop him fighting Joshua.

Wilder also ducked Dillian Whyte. AJ has already TKOed him in 2015.

I think it's a different Whyte to the one the first fought Joshua. I personally feel AJ's there for the taking.
I personally feel if Fury can hold his form and take the Wilder2 fight into his next 2 fights he'll take all the belts and retire unbeaten.

The question is keeping that form. I honestly dont know what was wrong with Wilder but he looked shagged out from the 3rd round.

Has anyone seen the video's flying around of the accusations of Fury slapping with a clenched fist not in the glove but clenched behind the laces so the glove flopped about.
Their saying Wilder was getting hit like a bare knuckle fight, no padding, strange

Thoughts ?

I dont think many out there really think AJ is anywhere near top of the world.
He has been over bloated from day one when he came onboard with eddie hearns matchroom hype, and i really dont think wilder VS fury (part 3) is what true boxing fans want to see.
People just want to see “fury VS AJ”.
All this dragging out and dragging the fight has become boring of recent.
But it adds to hype..... if it happens “GREAT”.
(i suspect it will)
If it does not fury will be remembered as the heavyweight champion. Not AJ.

The usual problem with these fights happens time and time again. TV rights, promoters and hype. But what eddies hearns hype of boxer....... as in “AJ” does not wear it with true boxing fans.

He actually said that he trains in a 45-pound weighted vest every day.
I suppose some people just can’t actually admit it was down to them and them alone.
It may be a psychological thing and he will not wear a heavy costume again before a fight and in his mind he will correct his mistake and win the third fight. 🤥🙄

Back