*********jon Smith Is Here********

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Right i have been doing my own investigating and i can confirm Cryptik from this forum is jon smith aka the scammer.

The admins wouldnt belive me so i thought i would find out myself and i now can confirm his info is as follows.

[email protected]

One of my friends name750 mentioned being scammed by him.
Also sapone mentioned this as well he got conned on ebay
And an admin informed me of this info a few weeks back when i started searching for him

I just want to warn you all if you come across anyone selling/trading ask an admin if the person is ok to deal with or pm me i know quite a few of the people on here so i can tell if there ok or not i mean i dont know everyone but most of the popular faces

Anyways thats me done if anyone fancys popping round his house give him a dig from me ok? or f00k it make it 2 :) :Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
What if thats not His address it's a bit silly putting it online....... .

Fekking Ace work son ;)........right men, start wrapping bricks and shit in brown paper and mail them without stamps ;) just bombard the c*nt with unstamped mail

Paul-K about 4 people have that addy that jon smith aka Cryptik has used m8 so even if its not him that persons involved as a dump for stolen goods like so he deserves a beating an all tbh i think jon smith deserves everything he gets m8 dont u? i would beat the living crap out of him if i met him and i dont think i would stop lol :Cheers:

removed address

we had to remove that address pal

its not the one we have in our access rooms... we know exactly who he is and where he lives,

Mickie ok m8 well worry i was told thats the addy u had by an admin and like four other people have gave me the same name and address. I still firmly belive cryptik is him tho m8

ok i understand i guess i was out of order posting that address ok.

I just dont like people being ripped off m8 it annoys me :mad:(

this guy nearly got me once i dont want him to have a second shot

Sorry if i caused offence belive it or not i was trying to help

b3nnyb0y said:
ok i understand i guess i was out of order posting that address ok.

I just dont like people being ripped off m8 it annoys me :mad:(

this guy nearly got me once i dont want him to have a second shot

Sorry if i caused offence belive it or not i was trying to help

no offence taken just be careful when posting address's as u never know he could know an old fella and have him look after stuff or something and dont know anything about it.... we have built up alot of infomation about this fella as we care about the members and dont want to see anyone scammed :(

there is a warning on everypage of the forum about trading with members i really hope people dont trade then they cant get scammed!

PS sort out your avatar lol

will do m8 thanks and sorry again i try my best to help but sometimes i jump in feet head first ;@) and cheers i didnt notice my avatar was gone wrong ;@)

i will say something though the addy you posted benny is like very close to the one we have already same kinda area!

when b3nnys on the case, youd better look out, hell sniff you down and kick your arse,. or the other way round lol

Dont worry boys im sure this guy has got it coming to him karma and all the soab logs on to his msn every now and then, the accout he scammed me on.

So i talk he leaves straight away.

He is a coward he probably goes to help old people accross the road and asks for a tip, tip being F**K Off.

Zanic

he ripped zanic111 for a wedge of cash and also a few more people on here and other forums

Right on bennyboy!!!

im with bennyboy on this,cryptik,omar cheema,john smith!!for sure.

Biggav said:
so how is the prick doing it on ebay as well.
Surely people dont send the item until funds have cleared?

I take it that this guy has paid for it but never received it, so has posted this item for local pickup from the scammers address in Glasgow.
I've only been scammed twice in 4 years, but it still makes me mad as hell.

Back