*********jon Smith Is Here********

Paypal

yeah,hes pays straight away via paypal then waits for you to confirm posting goods then paypal suspend your payment.he paid me on sat afternoon,i sent goods monday,paypal stopped payment tuesday.

well revert to my first suggestion.

or take him to county court.

he probably wont turn up so you'll get judgement.

then take out a warrent of execution and baillifs will go to his door and take his goods and auction them.

i done this to a company called dial a game and they had to pay the money back with intrest, and pay the court costs.

it's an easy process.

go into the citizens advice and they will give you the info.

At the start of this month I posted in the trades section. I wanted to trade my modded 2000, which is not intended for my area, for a 4001/4010. I received a pm from an interested member. His name.........Cryptik.

Luckily I pulled out because I wasn't satisfied with the 2000's performance at the time. It seems as though I could well have had a lucky escape. I was ripped off last xmas on ebay for £340, it still hurts like hell.

This Jon Smith character deserves to have the s**t kicked out of him but he should be dealt with by the Police. They seem to be taking internet crime a bit more seriously nowadays.

Regards.........Chookey​

sarone said:
yeah,hes pays straight away via paypal then waits for you to confirm posting goods then paypal suspend your payment.he paid me on sat afternoon,i sent goods monday,paypal stopped payment tuesday.

how canpeople do that . i thought once the paypal payment came through,that was that. this worries me as Ive started selling quite a loy on ebay lately

if they pay with a credit card that where the problems can start.
If the money is in there account already then it's ok.
It's probably safe if you get paid by cc if the address and the cc are the same person.
Paypal are the bigest sh*ts in all this.
I've been telling folks dont worry about ebay it's all safe and insured.
If you pay soemone and they dont sent stuff.Tuff! unless they got money in there account.
If they pay you by cc and apply for a charge back also tuff!!!
Paypal charge you and extra few so ae actually making more money.
cntz!!

no funds

the scam artist first reports u to paypal before u know that he has had u over, then u get an e:mail from paypal having a go at u!! by the time u have got paypal on your side he has taken his and your money out of paypal ,leaving £2.00 in and paypal give u that ,,,WOW,,and tell u thats all the fund they can get back sorry mate your only down £100 ...: gun :

Back