Joiner advice needed?

This way will be fine after looking at the video.
well after digging more rubble out i have found another RSJ (girder) 750 mm from one at wall.
i think i just need to slide in new 5x2 into the two girders with the 4x2 on top .
I feel much happier knowing there must be beams running right across the bathroom section so no shower in the underpass.
THANKS AGAIN ALL WHO POSTED I SAVED MY NO CLAIMS :banana::banana:

well after digging more rubble out i have found another RSJ (girder) 750 mm from one at wall.
i think i just need to slide in new 5x2 into the two girders with the 4x2 on top .
I feel much happier knowing there must be beams running right across the bathroom section so no shower in the underpass.
THANKS AGAIN ALL WHO POSTED I SAVED MY NO CLAIMS :banana::banana:

Chrono you have some solid structure there with them rsj,s build from there like you said and it will be solid.Thanks for the short film it put things in a better perspective. Dont you agree stefblak?. THIS IS NOT A DIG AT YOU ITS THE FINAL CONCLUSION JOB DONE.

Well been reading this post with great interest, can't believe that miggy offers his advice and the thread ends up in another DW post war as to who is right and who is wrong.
I agree with both members that the job can possibly be rectified in either way but as stated the real facts were not given once further investigating was done, therefore the argument needn't have occurred in the first place.
Both of these methods would have worked in there own right one or the had there been a concrete preform or not.
Miggy has been very helpful to myself in other aspects of joinery etc and stefblk has also posted some useful info.
Well lets spit the dummies in the corner now chronoman can now shower again in the peace of mind that he won't end up in the alleyway.
Was a great thread though. :Clap:

well said stevie thanks it is only an opinion thread we both gave good advice and Chronoman took it all on board and rectified the problem.I am willing to forgive and forget this matter if stefblak is in agreement with this.I am pretty sure we will both want to carry on giving future advice to people without any further arguments.great post chronoman and happy bathing m8.

well actually i was married to a cabinet maker for 17 years, and helped him out on plenty of jobs, so i reckon i could answer some of the queries too ;)

well actually i was married to a cabinet maker for 17 years, and helped him out on plenty of jobs, so i reckon i could answer some of the queries too ;)

Did nobody tell him a cabinet maker's just another name for a kitchen fitter :proud:

lmao actually it's a totally different qualification from a carpenter, joiner etc but yeah, that's where the work is/was lol

Back