Johnsmith Please Reply

zanic111

Inactive User
Reaction score
John smith please can you reply to my pms.

I just wanna know when you posted the laptop and what day i should recive im worried cause not here yet and you said tuesday pls come on msn or pm me mate

last online at 5.29 today
u reallt shouldent trade with people u dont know :(
the guy has 39 posts and only been a member a month u really should trust the person before parting with any money

its been said many times before mate people will learn one day i fell sorry for you mate but if people are going to trade like that its allways going to happen how much was it if you dont mind me asking ? mate

i agree with all the above im relatively new here and i buy and sell alot,the first thing i check if im buying on a forum is a users post count and recent posts as i would expect people to do with me,and if possible i always like to deal face to face but if thats not possible i insist on using paypal so at least i have a little security,this guy may be ok and has had problems but myself seeing a username like john smith(original) and a new member with low post count id of given him a wide berth,hope it works out ill keep my fingers crossed.

JOHN SMITH .............do the decent thing chap get in touch with Zanic

I pm'd Johnsmith with a link to this thread and said it might be a good idea to reply to this thread ,that was about 20 minutes ago ;)

no reply as yet

ive sorted this out lol, ive pmed a mod and the user himself

good to see that :) its just all other members didnt know u pm;d a mod and pm;d the guy ;) but we do now :)

johnsmith has got in touch and i hope royal mail sort there arse out and get it here sorry for the panic

johnsmith said:
ive sorted this out lol, ive pmed a mod and the user himself

: spank : iam not a mod i am admin :CRYBABY: :CRYBABY:

That thought crossed my mind when I read that Dutho lmao

Back