Download icon

[Download] JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.25 (Universal) JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.25 (Universal)

No permission to download
I have this installed on my duo2..however my remote channel changes dont respond or takes ages to to flick to next channel..sometimes over 10 secs, sometimes it doesnt change channel.. is this the iptv stream, jedimsker or duo2 issue? Nothing wrong with remote works fine on virmin

I have this installed on my duo2..however my remote channel changes dont respond or takes ages to to flick to next channel..sometimes over 10 secs, sometimes it doesnt change channel.. is this the iptv stream, jedimsker or duo2 issue? Nothing wrong with remote works fine on virmin
I doubt jedi is at fault as it is as close you can get to flawless and rarely get issues with it.
When you change channel does it channel hop instantly, then you wait 10 seconds to clear channel?
Or you select channel and STB takes 10 seconds to turn channel over?

Sometimes it changes channel within a few seconds..but if you change channel again..it doesnt change so quickly, it can take 15 secs or more..or it wont change at all..I'm using black hole latest image...on my duo2, also the info bar stays on screen , doesnt disappear like say after 3 to 5 secs..I have to press remote button to get rid of it.

Just an update..think its blackhole image issue..I refreshed box with openblackhole 4.2 and evrything works fine..fast channel changes ...only issue I'm.having is setting up epg..in blackhole image epg was bang on but in open blackhole I dont get any epg for iptv..virgin Cs epg is fine..I'm using epg importer plugin any ideas ?

Im not up to speed with blackhole image, only ever use OpenVIX or OpenATV.
But in OpenATV you need to select your IPTV source within EPGImporter.
I always have it to import on boot and set for time of day thats best for you.

Have you selected your IPTV source within EPGImporter and saved and imported?

Just an update..think its blackhole image issue..I refreshed box with openblackhole 4.2 and evrything works fine..fast channel changes ...only issue I'm.having is setting up epg..in blackhole image epg was bang on but in open blackhole I dont get any epg for iptv..virgin Cs epg is fine..I'm using epg importer plugin any ideas ?
Thanks johnny bravo first complaint on the new systems which i have tested with no known issues 😎

Back