jap import psps?

Dunchippin

Member +
Reaction score
ok, looking for a psp read a little bit about jap import psps anyone got one and recommend them or anybody know a reliable place where to get hold of one from? and what are the pros and cons compared with uk version consoles.

zanic111

Inactive User
Reaction score
I too got a jap psp mate, No real down side apart from the manual in japenese, so if you need that pm me i can sort u out with the ebook in english.

Screen is 'sharper' i couldnt say i have not seen an english 1 but what i can say is what i have is perfect so i would recommend japenese.

With your best bet being to buy from ebay as you need it to be 1.5, Or 2.0 to downgrade.

But look for a london seller with the japenese psp allready in england. Meaning you will not get chargeged any customs.

Home this helps.

Pm e if you need more help i will forget about this post lol :D

Zanic

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
go to www.yesasia.com mate free delivery giga pack ceramic white 191 quid but what i would like to no about the jap ones is the battery seems to be different voltages so do you to buy a jap battery if it breaks and stuff and do the umd engish movies work in them as ive heard some dont

Last edited:
TEST