Photo Comp January's submission thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_pob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This month's competition topic isanything goes, and was suggested by last month's winner @brewby55.

Closing date is 24th January.

This is the submission thread, to discuss any submission please go to this thread: January's discussion thread.
(The moderator team reserves the right to delete, rather than move, any posts discussing photos in this thread.)

Anyone submitting a photo is assumed to have read and accepted the photo competition rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.... I'll kick things off this month. Here's a very unprofessional photo I took on the flight home from holiday at 36,000ft in the air, but thought it looks OK.

Regards,

snapman :)

Attachments

• sun-clouds.png
    sun-clouds.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
taken on a trip to RAF Kirton Linsey the cars are all property of the police sized for no insurance tax ect

_DSC3670.jpg

Not going to get round to going out with the DSLR, but took this with the Galaxy S2 the other weekend.

First Frost:
IMG_20140112_094103.jpg

Last edited:
Tired to use the Gallery but kept giving me an error?

Anyhow, here is my January submission. It has been done on the iPhone, but it was from my office window this morning overlooking Victoria Station towards Thames Valley. Normally you can see Battersea Powerstation but not this morning.
However looking out of the other side it is clear as summer!!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
don't know if this counts as it was taken after the dec post had finished (dec 30th) if its a problem I can retake it before the 24th. I was messing with my raynox 150 and this is what I came up with

raynox | Flickr : partage de photos !

think there must be a bug as I carnt edit the link sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back