I've Won The Lottery Again

naeem

Inactive User
Reaction score
Theses people just sound so clever don't they?

Got this email after enquring about my lottery win:

Customer Service
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON, LONDON.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To ensure you understand the means employed in your emergence as a winner, I sadly do not possess a thorough understanding of the process as i'm confined to being an agent and thus do not have proper bearing concerning the technological know-how of the email sourcing procedure, however I understand we utilize a 3-G program specifically
designed by microsoft for the balloting processes.

In January 2002, Camelot successfully installed a major new IT system to drive our programs, the largest conversion in the sweepstake world. The system change was the result of a 12 month £90 million project involving Compaq Computer, G-Tech and Deloitte & Touche, signifying the end of Camelot's VAX system deployed in the first lottery licence.

At the heart of the system is the Alpha platform, a renowned industry standard, which improves even further on the advanced technologies Camelot put in place to create one of the world's most efficient sweepstake systems when our program was launched in 1994. The new mainframes have brought significant improvements to the system - although designed to manage three transactions per minute per terminal, the new system has the potential to process at a far greater rate.

The prize money in question of which you have been authenticated by the proper quarters as the verified winner is slated at £2, 500, 000 GBPounds. You are to take reception of this total sum once you are able to meet the necessary requirements.

In this light, please find below our standard issue verification form for your prompt attention. It is expected you duly fill out the requested data.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill in the required fields in the space provided below. No field should be left blank, because your particulars are needed for record purposes.

WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA

First Name.:
Middle Name.:
Last Name.:

Gender.:

Marital Status.:
Nationality.:
Religion.:
Occupation.:

Address 1.:
Address 2.:
City.: